BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Never gonna stop loving you

This song i wrote it myself,

It represent me in my real life,
and it happen to me all the time.

so here it is
Life without you

Life is soo dark ahead,
i can't never see it thru again,
You, are the only one that shine
In the furthers sky far away

What hold you back?
is it me you hate?
just say you love me,
and i'm here stay
always...


i'll never gonna stop loving you,
i'll never gonna stop loving you,
eventhough you left me,
i still love you....

Sun, you're the light,
giving all the hope that i need to survive,
Now, even we are far apart,
i believe there spark,
For me

Just give it a chance,
we'll worked it out,
this is all i can give,
you'll never regards,
never....

i'll never gonna stop loving you,
i'll never gonna stop livong you,
eventhough you left me,
i still love you...(repeated as many as i want)
uuuoooooo

there maybe some changes made to this lyric as it was not complete yet

1 comments:

Sista dales said...

am.farah ere.nice but a new sentences need a lil bit of re-phrase.other than that..bravo bro..