BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

waiting thru the night


is this who i am lately??
i feel soo different, is not like i used to be,
Every nite, i wait for somebody to call or text me,
even my body are falling apart,
my eyes can't hold much longer,
is this the type of pain that i have to suffer
maybe,this is just the way it is,


even, u was on the phone with another person,
i'm still gonna waited for u to finished
but this is not the way i wanted,
i want to call u,
not another person call u....there would not be a problem if the conversation only take a few minutes.... but NO!!! it takes more than an hour.


Come on laaa...
i have my own limitation,
why don't u show me a little bit of respect,
is not like i never even tried to understand you.
i tried soo many times
but the way u treat me make me want to give up
make me have a second thought of u...


i need an absolute answer from u
i need it because i want to know
i need to know, because i am starting to fall in love with you
i want to to know, if there is any hope for u
if there is no answer,
is better for me to step back
and start a new life
with someone else

0 comments: