BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Time to change


back once again..now with I'm trying to stand up with my own to feet's, disaster always comes blow me away, make me fall once again. but that doesn't stop me from standing up again, if i fall, I'll start all over again. i can't do it alone, i can asked my friends to help me. The question is will there be my friends when i need them???

maybe some will help but what happen with other friends?? are they gonna stood still and watch me fall? if that going to happen, maybe i need to move first.

No point having such a friends, for i just only a burden for them.

Is time for me to change. my life is starting to change, i may have the time to know who my really friends was. I may have the time to spend as much as i want to until i know them well.

STOP with all this BACKSTABBING

STOP with all the HYPOCRITE

Just be who you really are..no need to pretend who you're not.maybe i'm not the only one who need to change..maybe all of us need to change.

0 comments: