BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

starting a new day in my life

Finallly I made it. I have a blog right now. This time for sure i'll make it work. I have nothing much to say. I just finished my study and currently practical in small IT company. That way out from what i'm majoring before. Sigh...what is going on with me, I feel like i'm not myself anymore and i didn't have any clue what is bothering me.


is it my friend??
is it my family??

is it because my soo call relationship??

is it my work??

is it all about the moneY??


Damm...I don't know which one is bothering too much.... I feel like there a bomb in my head and it continously ticking in my head and it give me headache....STRESS,TENSION and ALL THE SICKNESS AROUND ME.



Maybe this is a good time for me to move on. I need my on space, my own world even a little bit it should be enough. I need to find the real me piece by piece since since i've shattered my life a long time ago.


Whoever read this blog, maybe you can give me some idea on activities on how to get away from all the problems. how to release myself.

0 comments: