BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

expression released

hye hye you....first of all, i
would like to say that i glad to know you.
this wonderful moment start from 3rd august until now,
i'll cherish it and i do mean it.
with all the fight, quarrel and disagreement we had.

we always fight for the same reason (MR E),
i know u'll notice it, coz everytime it does i'll never gonna want to see u again
u said its ur right, yes, i would have to agreed with that and i respect that
even since 30/10/2009, i had tried to respect your decision.
trying not to get mad, whenever u went out with other guy.
but FYI Mr E is not. he is not in my list of exception.

just for u to know.. i'm really happy when u said u still love me
i gave myself up and i gave myself a chance
u need a time. i gave u the time..
but still u didn't give the respect that i need
at the beginning i'll try to ignore it and it will become worst from time to time.

this is a simple fact.
do you know that a guy doesn't like his lover to talk about another guy xspecialy their ex
if you just love to make fun of ur ex in intention to make them felt misarable
and them told that thing to me, it is just not right
it is wrongful thing to be done.
if u said, eventhough , u've breakup and still want to be frens
i'm gonna agreed with that and i'll support u all the way.
every single time u said another guys name in front of me
u never realized my facial expression has change bcoz never have to bother about anyone else
u are full with ur self and never even bother to look around you
everything u said is about you, YOU,YOU and YOu
NOT EVEN ONcE ABOUT ME

Hye, I'm currently attached to you because u said u love me
that is all that really matter
as time pass by, i realized u've change a little bit
especially in past week.
i Can'T hold Your Hand all the time
you broke ur promise saying we can capture picture of us as many as i want
i can't tag a picture of u(what wrong with it???i thought u love me???malu, segan, takut ader org marah???)

if you love me, just say u do,
i've tired of waiting
scared u've change and there nothing happen betwee us.
my decision is depend on your decision
if u want me, i'll stay,
if u don't want me and u want me to keep entertain u
i DON'T want that,
I'm looking for a serious relationship, with commitment
please let me free if u don't love me

0 comments: